As Seen On - Published!
- Created: 01 October 2012
The girls of Ellanesque really love all things weddings! We especially love creating mock weddings where we get the chance to let our creative juices really flow! We call these mock weddings our "style shoots." They are very similar in the steps to take to plan a wedding, so if you are curious the steps are below.
1) Pick an idea, theme, concept & color scheme
2) Create an inspiration board for visual representation
3) Gather a really great team together (vendors) who would love the opportunity to be featured in a magazine, blog or just want to build and update their portfolio
4) Pick a location, time, and date
5) Meet with each team member to create, design, and incorporate your concept and ideas
6) Game day! Organize all team members to meet at the location and set up everything for the style shoot!
As you can see there is a lot of work that goes into our style shoots just like it would be for a wedding. Therefore, we were beyond thrilled to find out our style shoot we did back in early 2012 was featured on a few blogs!
Here are some sneak peek images that you will probably JUST.MELT.OVER!
For the other images, you will have to click on the links to take you to ALL the images that the blogs featured!
We are SO excited about this really fantastic opportunity and this style shoot would have not been possible without our great vendors & their design collaboration!
Photographer - Christa Elyce
Florist - Something Special In Flowers
Makeup & Hair - Thalio Beckham Makeup
Invites - My Urban Invites
Rentals - Recollection Vintage Rentals
Drinks - My Mix Bartending Services
Catering - Lola Catering
Desserts - Sugary and Chic Boutique
The Girls of Ellanesque
Photo Credit: All images taken by Christa Elyce Photography